Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Music Addict- August Playlist



What song is playig in your head right now? Pop? Rock? Christian Rock? No matter what time of day it is, I always have something stuck in my head. And for those of you who know me, I am a music addict. I'm pretty well versed on the artists I like and the lyrics of the songs I sing.





So let me share with you my current playlist. These are the songs to kick off the school year, to pump up the party and let down your hair to.





1. Stereo Hearts by Gym Class Heroes ft Adam Levine This song is catchy and sweet, and very fun. It has Travvie Mccoy's sick beats, and Adam Levine's legit voice. Levine is also the lead vocal of Maroon 5. Levine's career has been heating up lately, as he is a judge on NBC's The Voice, and has multiple singles out right now.





2. Pumped Up Kicks by Foster The People This tune is more mellow, but still very fun. The new mod-vintage band came out of nowhere butis in the vh1 'you oughta know: artists on te rise' spotlight. Thes oh-so-cute members say their sounds is highly influenced by british rock groups.





3. If I ruled th World by Big Time Rush There is absolutely nothing wrong with enoying a little BTR, I don't care who you are. These lyrics are fun and sweet, and you can tell these boys are far from flakes.





4. Impossible by Anberlin Anberlin is a band very close to my heart. They have a very unique sound, and the lyrics are amazing. Many people have not even heard of the band, but I highly encourage everyoneto go watch some of the band's videos on YouTube.





5.Moves Like Jagger by Maroon 5 and Christiana Aguilera Yes, Maroon 5 has done it again! This beat is a bit risque, but you can't help but dance when it comes on!





Hit up YouTube or iTunes wheneer you get the chance and give these beats a chance! You'll be searching for those dance shoes as soon as the music comes on!

No comments:

Post a Comment