Monday, July 23, 2012

Free. One of the greatest words ever.

 In today's society, a lot more people are (or should be) watching their finances more closely. I know several people who work multiple jobs, inculding myself. So I'd like to share a few deals around town to help out.

First off, it is almost August and the temperatures are still climbing. But along with several safety precautions I advise you take, it's a great time to join a gym. The Hub, as I have posted about before, is a great facility for getting back in shape. (And we always have the A/C on full blast.) Through the end of July we are offering half off enrollment for all new members. That is at least a $50 savings per person. In the month of August we are offering only a $10 card fee instead of the enrollment for students as our "Back to School" special. Also our next round of boot camps starts next Monday.

Next is an opportunity for a gas card. This is something everyone has to deal with and I personally love the sound of a free gas card! Especially now that I have my own vehicle again. iluvcheapcars.com is offering a gas card giveaway this week. The way to enter is to stop by the lot, and show the guys that you checked in on facebook. A winner will be randomly selected at the end of the week.

Exactly a month from today, Broken Arrow students will be back in classrooms. The first thing that pops into my head is "I still need school clothes!". Don't worry school goers, there is still plenty of time to get those new hipster threads. Oklahoma tax free weekend will take place August 17-19. Be safe in your shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment