Monday, June 6, 2011

Heartbreak Part Two

Heartbreak...man, painful even to type!

Well, to those of you that follow, I feel like I left out quite a bit.
First, I wanted to bring up another coping mechanism, I love to write letters. I also love to write letters to people I may never see or talk to etc. For example: ladies, write a letter to your ex man! He will most likely never read it but getting what you would say to him down on paper feels so good!

Next, our right hand lady, Krista has brought us some quotes. (These are just some I like, they are not directly pointed at anyone.)
1. Relationships are like glass, sometimes it's better to leave them broken then to try to hurt yourself putting it back together.
2. I don't miss him, I miss who I thought he was.
3. Some people think that it's holding on that makes on strong; sometimes it's letting go.
4.If you're going to make me cry, at least be there to wipe awy the tears
5. Trying to forget someone you love, is like trying to remember someone you never met
6. It takes seconds to say hello, but forever to say goodbye.
7. Love can sometimes be magic. But sometimes magic is just an illusion.
And I'm sure there are many more!

No comments:

Post a Comment