Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Ink's has done it again!



Well ladies and gentlemen, the competition is getting stiff. Recently our very own Ink's Shaved Ice has amazed us once again. On Monay, June 20, Glen invited my best friend Jon and I to come and test out his flavors.



But first, I need to clear a few things up. First of all, Ink's carries a total of 61 flavors, many of which are not listed on the side of the shack. So always be sure to ask what's new. Any time a customer asks for a partcicular flavor that is not carried, Glen writes and down and orders it special just for that customer. Also keep in mind that the dome on these snow cones may not always be snow cap perfect. However, Glen says that each snow cone is its own sculptured treat. Next on the list is extra syrup. The owner feels that charging for extra syrup is highly unnecessary, for those of youwho ned a little extra sugar in your diet. Lastly, the tee shirts come in pink, green, AND white (once again, they are $10).



Now I want to rave about these flavors. I have never tasted flavors this real! Each flavor taste exaclty like what it is named. So far my top favorites are yellow cake batter, cappucino, wedding cake mixed with blue coconut, canteloupe, and many others. I want to thank Glen and his wife Lindsay once again for allowing Jon and I to come try out their wonderful flavors, and for the awesome shirts. Represent!!!

2 comments:

  1. You are so right Natasha! Glen will make flavors sugarfree too if you don't want/need all the calories of sugar! They are the best suagrfree flavors around! My favorite so far is Yellow Cake Batter, but I need to try something new next time...thoughts?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bre, I know you have tried silver fox sugar free (it's great!) Next I think you should try his wine cooler syrup sugar free(: or honey dew!

    ReplyDelete