Monday, March 5, 2012

Professional. Nuff said.

There are many important concepts in life. Any one isn't more important than the others. However, some of them come easier. Professionalism- ranges. As I plan my outfits and such for my new job, I have to finish out my old job. Finish what you started.

Not only does this gain you respect, but you leave your job on good terms. Nowadays, everything is about networking. Who knows who. Doors could open for you that you didn't even know had been built, just because of knowing someone who knows someone. Note to those in the working world: BE PROFESSIONAL. And as ,uch as I love The Celebrity Apprentice, it's the perfect example of how NOT to act if you want success.

Well, now I'm off to finish my last Monday in the restaraunt world. (YES!) Healthier lifestyle, here I come. But again, I will finish out my job with respect and professionalism.

No comments:

Post a Comment