Monday, March 5, 2012

Professional part 2

Tonight at my job was a perfect example of how not to be professional. Would you like to get on my last nerve? Walk into a new job and act as though you are at the top of the food chain. News flash- that takes more than 2 hours. Even if you were CEO at your last job, it's a success ladder over here, and you can't skip steps.
Everyone makes mistakes. Everyone has bad days. Everyone needs to practice apologies, and assertiveness. I am aware of that, it applies to me too.
We are not entitled to our jobs. They are blessings that we are given to do for a time and a season for whatever reason that God may have in mind. I believe sometimes he puts us there to be an influence someone, be influenced, boost our career, or open doors in our lives. Take these opportunities to create relationships and networking that will open even more doors. This will not only make Him proud, and offer more blessings, but create success.
I have seen two people lose their jobs lately becuase of careless actions. Don't fall into that trap. It will cost you.

No comments:

Post a Comment