Monday, March 5, 2012

She said yes


Today my boyfriend of almost nine months asked me to be his date to his senior prom. It was very original.
After school, before getting into the car, he handed me a sharpie and says "Turn around."
When I turned back around he had a white tee shirt on, that said, "Natasha, Prom? 4.28.12"
Then he says "Wait, you have to mark your answer." and turns around. The back of his shirt had a "yes" box and a "no" box. He had the "no" section marked out, anf then it said- "Looks like you have to say yes!" Which of course I did. Who could pass that cuteness up? Not me!
Also- ladies, I think it is completely dumb to make him wait to see the dress in question until the night of. It will be so much easier for him to coordinate if he knows what you are wearing. It's fun if he can help pick it out as well. Plus it's just a preview. On prom day he will see you with all your accessories, hair, nails, make-up etc. The "he can't see the dress" business should be for the wedding. You are still in high school. Relax, chicos.
Thanks, sweetheart. I can't wait to make a statement with you this year at Prom. It's going to be fantastic!

No comments:

Post a Comment