Saturday, March 3, 2012

So pumped!



Well it's only Saturday night and it's already been a fantastic weekend!






Yesterday, ended the school week. That in itself was so fantastic. Then afterwards I got to spend some time with my sweetheart boyfriend, go to work, and retreat to home base.






Today, I got up, got some cleaning done, and took my sisters to a movie. (We saw Dr, Suess's The Lorax. It was adorable and I highly recommend it.) On the way home, we grabbed my newest obsession- shakes at Braum's. (Banana for me, please.) After I got home, my parents brought home three brand new laptops. One for me, my mom, and my sister. I was beyond ecstatic. I have been wanting my own laptop for EVER. Definately the sunshine in my stressful weekend. This electronic is going to have so many uses, its unbelievable! Now I can do school work and blog with ease, watch YouTube videos anytime I want and it's all portable. Thanks again, Mom and Dad.- I also want to add that walmart has an adorable selection of laptop sleeve cases. The designs are reversible and under $20. And yes, I did get the zebra print cover.






Tomorrow will be another blessing filled day. Beginning with church at 10 with the family and boyfriend, lunch, then ballet practice at 12:30. Then the remainder of the day full of laundry, organizing, and homework.






Again, more blessings I am thankful for- I am excited for more trainging at my new job this week. The Hub Gym on main street in Broken Arrow, has provided me with an amazing oppurtunity, of becoming not only an associate, but an advocate for healthy living. I highly recommend The Hub, not only because I am now an employee, but a fellow exerciser. The facility is gorgeous, and modern, and just the right size. It's not overwhelming, and our focus is the relationships we create with our customers. We offer many oppurtunities to get involved in life changing programs, fun filled classes, and also offer membership discounts to service men. Healthy living, eating, and exercise are very important to me, and I can't wait to get on a better track and lifestyle.









No comments:

Post a Comment